Cyber C'kin EX All-in-1 Moisturizing Cleansing Water Review

4:06 AM


Well, today I am not going to write something about food again. Let’s take break! Let’s talk about beauty today. Girl’s out there who always apply makeup you should read this post. Cause I am going to blog about a makeup remover. It is an All-in-1 Moisturizing Cleansing Water. The brand is Cyber C’kin.


On few days ago, I went to Sasa to look for a makeup remover. And you know every time when you step into Sasa, the beauticians will come and approach you. So I tell the one who approach me that I am looking for a makeup remover and she suggested me to use Cyber C’kin All-in-1 Moisturizing Cleansing Water.




This cleansing water is unlike other makeup remover. It is oil free, paraben free and perfume free formula. It is as gentle as water to the eye. The most important thing is it refreshes and cleanses the skin and you no need to rinse. Seriously? And it is not sticky some more!


I like how it removes my makeup easily. No need to rinse and not sticky. I LIKE!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Copyright @ 2012-2013 Adeline Lee. All Right Reserved.

Subscribe