Collection Hotlights Lipgloss Review

8:47 PM


Collection is the most TRENDY, FUN and COLOURFUL make up brand from UK with 25 years of expertise. Collection gives youthful women the confidence to experiment with colour, subtle or daring, to create a makeup look that says "This is me and I love it". Inspiring sassy and spirited women to be creative with colour, Collection allows you to have fun with fashion your own way with a complete range of products and shades suitable for everyone.


So today I am going to review Collection Hotlights Lipgloss. This will be my favorite one in the Christmas Beauty Box. Have you ever think about a lipgloss with LED light and mirror? Well, when I received this product I was like WOW! It is very useful and convenient for every girl especially when you want to touch up your lips in the dark environment. 










The color that I got is Sparkle. Glossy non sticky formula with shimmering particles for lips that dazzle. When I applied on my lips, it is so natural and it is not sticky at all. I like it so much!



Product: Collection Hotlights Lipgloss
Colors Available: Sparkle, Star, Glow, Dazzle, Glimmer, Shine
Retail Price: Rm24.90
Available:  Selected Watsons Store

Love,
Adeline

Instagram:
adelinelee_92






You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Copyright @ 2012-2013 Adeline Lee. All Right Reserved.

Subscribe