Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Review

1:34 AM


Hi girls! I am going to review Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in deep black color that I got it on my Christmas Beauty Box. Normally what I used for my eyeliner is in pen type and I never use liquid eyeliner before. So this was my first try on Dolly Wink products. 



As a result, I like it very much because it is not too watery and not too dry. And it dries quickly. It is resistant to water and sweat. However it can be easily removed by makeup remover. 






Besides that, Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner enriched with honey extract to moisturize and gently care for the skin. It has a slim brush head and that’s why it is easily to apply not like those pen type eyeliners and most importantly the color won’t fade easily. It will stay for whole day long.
Look at my eyes! I got a pair of energetic eyes now! Don’t you agree? :P 



Product: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
Colors Available: Deep Black and Dark Brown.
Retail Price: Rm49.90+
Available: Sasa outlets.

Love, 
Adeline

Instagram:
adelinelee_92





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Copyright @ 2012-2013 Adeline Lee. All Right Reserved.

Subscribe