Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Review

8:46 PM


I am so excited now! Why? Because I going to fly off soon in 1 week times to Taiwan. Before that, I have to clear all my pending blog posts. Phew~ I am gonna be very busy. So today I am going to review a lip balm. Guess which brand will it be? It’s Maybelline Baby Lips Electro!!! 





I am actually a lip balm collector. I always buy different kinds and different colors of lip balms. Lip balm is very important to me because I always have dry lips. And what I think is lip balm is suitable for every occasion. 

I like Maybelline Baby Lips Electro so much because it protects and moisturizes my lips for a full 8 hours. It formulated with an unique blend of Centella Essence, Vitamin E and a high concentration of Shea Butter. Other than that, Maybelline Baby Lips Electro pigments also give your lips a sheer jolt of neon colour. And I love their attractive colours and packaging!!!








The color that I am using is Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pink Shock. It does give me a shock because the color is so natural and sweet! My lips are now so kissable. Who wanna kiss me? Muah Muah Muah! :P



Product: Maybelline Baby Lips Electro
Colours Available: Pink Shock, Fierce and Tangy, Berry Bomb, Oh! Orange, Minty Sheer, Strike a Rose
Retail Price: Rm10.90+
Available: Watsons, Guardian

Love,
Adeline

Instagram:
adelinelee_92





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Copyright @ 2012-2013 Adeline Lee. All Right Reserved.

Subscribe